How it is going.

 Doing a One-Place study is and will be an ongoing research project, that isn't going to be finished quickly.

 I have 49 names on a list of those that I know are buried in this cemetery, two I suspect are buried there and then there are the other unmarked graves, I've yet to discover.

So far I've set up this blog, joined two Facebook groups, with links to the area and setup a data base. This data base will expand as I find more details on those buried there.

It is early days of this project and I'm already thinking about time away to do some research and maybe meet up with relatives of those buried there.

This month I'm stopping at the cemetery on the way south and will try and get some photos, but the weather and length of the grass will be big factors in how far I can get into the cemetery.

Weather, you ask! New South Wales, has had so much rain that creeks flood and roads become impassable. Long grass! Yes, it is a country cemetery and as summer is coming, snakes love to hide in long grass and well...


Watch this space and see how the study progresses. I am going to add some more pages, with contact details and a list of the names as well.


Bye,

Lilian.

Comments

Popular Posts